Monday, June 29, 2009

ready for UCLA

So it seems that all the outstanding paperwork I had regarding UCLA has been squared away. I was stressed because for a while, it seemed that the U.S. Postal Service had failed to deliver one of my forms. This doesn't bode well for my receiving of presents and cupcakes via mail for the next five years in Los Angeles.

As for the whole moving thing, I have yet to actually sit down and iron out my itinerary. Driving across the country doesn't sound like a trivial task, and I'm definitely not trying to underestimate it.

There's still downtime for the Virtual Worlds project, but I've been getting some work from one of the Berkeley economists here, Rob. In addition to working on his auction project, I'm organizing the annual graduate school information session hosted by the FTC for student interns and research analysts think of going to graduate and professional school. I'm planning to leave the Commission before the scheduled date of the event, but I'd probably get negative, if any, utility from it due to random regrets from my admissions experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment