Friday, August 28, 2009

Dallas

I am now sitting in the living room of my dear friend Mischa Jampolsky in Richardson, a suburb of the great city of Dallas in the great state of Texas. We just had dinner at a BBQ place which was basically Hooters but with 100x hotter waitresses. I think I like Texas already. When they say everything is bigger in Texas.. it's absolutely true. Except for the lanes on the highway, which were felt kinda narrow. And they use physical bumps as lane dividers instead of painted lines:


The drive here from Nashville was really tiring and boring. Interstate 40 and 30 just straight shots from Nashville to Memphis to Little Rock to Texarkana to Dallas. Here is a picture of road signs pointing the way to the state capital of Arkansas:


I will probably upload all the pictures on Facebook sometime after Patrick and I accumulate more interesting images. Most of them are blurred images of grass and trees.. so yeah. I'm also exhausted from driving and honestly I want to save the more interesting images for when I'm not tired and can write coherently and Facebook. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment